The Bare Hands Doctor - Master Tim Wong
Master Wong at His Best
The best result is when your condition is most painful:
- Herniated or slipped disc.
- Associated problems: Pain in the legs and ankles
- Associated problems: Pain the back of the legs and ankles
- Pain in the neck and shoulder(s).
- Associated problems: Migraine, paint in arm and hand.
- Frozen shoulder and all shoulder joint problems
- Headache and migraine.
- Associated problems: Insomnia, depression
- Trapped nerves (upper or lower back)
- Hip joint degeneration.
- Associated problems: Pain the groin, upper thighs, and calves
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
- Associated problems: Pain in the neck
The above conditions are the most common and are treated every day by Master Wong.
Less common, but not uncommon, conditions:
- Sports injuries
- Hot flashes
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Rheumatism and arthritis
- Abdominal pain and digestive problems
- Knee problems
- Pain in the leg
- Pain in the foot and heel
- General tension problems
- Chronic fatigue
Any conditions not listed above, just ask Master Wong.